Dynamic nuclear polarization-NMR is a powerful technique that enables highly sensitive analysis of biomembranes and proteins. TOTAPOL is among the most powerful polarization agents available for DNP-NMR.
DNP-01: TOTAPOL: $500/100 mg
– Highly-efficient, biradical polarization agent
– Two TEMPO radicals separated by a covalent linkage.
– Water soluble and compatible with salt solutions commonly used in nucleic acids and protein research
– TOTAPOL produces much higher enhancement values
– TOTAPOL produces >4x the polarization at <4x lower electron concentration over TEMPO radical
– TOTAPOL is effective in much smaller quantities
Proximity of the radicals ensures polarization transfer.
Especially advantageous in dissolution experiments or when a sample require multiple washing cycles prior to analysis.
– TOTAPOL can be used with any brand of DNP-NMR spectrometer or suitably equipped MRI machine
Song, C. et al., “TOTAPOL: A Biradical Polarizing Agent for Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Experiments in Aqueous Media,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2006, 128, 11385-11390